An eco-friendly, adjustable, elastic yoga strap that supports while providing flexible resistance, so your muscles stay actively engaged in poses. Supports restoratives when long and inversions when short.
15" expands up to 42"
MATERIALS & DETAILS
- Each rStrapStretch is made using 2 recycled plastic bottles – the ultimate sustainable elastic strap
- 70% recycled polyester, 30% spandex
- Dyes are heavy metal/azo/lead free
- Made in Korea
USAGE & TIPS
Place around upper arms or legs for support with flexible resistance so that muscles stay actively engaged in poses.
- Bakasana (crow pose)
- Adho mukha vrksasana (handstand)
- Vrdhra dhanurasana (upward bow pose or wheel)
- Baddha Konasana (bound angle pose)
- Pincha Mayurasana (forearm balance)
Machine wash cold when necessary. Wash deeper colors separately– dyes may bleed, because we use dyes that are heavy metal/azo/lead free and much better for the planet. Deeper colors may require multiple washings to remove excess dye.
Machine or hang dry.