A creative spin on the block. Its rounded edges support the curves of your body and help your muscles stay actively engaged while in balancing poses.
8 1/2"D x 4"H
MATERIALS & DETAILS
- 30% rice husk, 70% EVA foam
- The ultimate sustainable prop
- Rice husk, a byproduct of rice grain production that would otherwise occupy landfills, creates a moisture barrier and a stress-resistant, stronger block
- EVA is a polymer that, blended with rice husk, creates the perfect balance of flexibility and strength, water-proofing and UV resistance
- Dyes are heavy metal/azo/lead free
- Made in Taiwan
USAGE & TIPS
Place the rDot where the body needs extra height or support.
Because the rDot rolls, the practitioner must engage stabilizer muscles which helps develop strength and balance and prevents over-reliance on the prop.
Doubles as a block when used flat.
- Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- Setu bandhasana (bridge pose)
- Ardha chandrasana (half moon pose)
- Viparita karani (legs-up-the-wall pose)
Wipe with damp cloth.