MATERIALS & DETAILS
- Lifelong durability reduces landfill waste
- Light weight and travel friendly
- The best cushion, comfort and joint protection
- Non-slip fabric-like surface provides unparalleled grip
- Emissions free manufacturing
- Made in Germany
USAGE & TIPS
To Store: Roll your Manduka PRO with the top side (fabric-like finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat during practice.
To Break In: The surface texture of the Manduka PRO will improve with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, scrub it down with a sponge, and air dry in the sunshine.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT put your mat in the washing machine- it may break the machine and ruin your mat!