eKO Mat 71" 3/16"
The eKO Mat is new and improved, and now offers an unparalleled grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions. This eco-friendly yoga mat made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber provides cushion and support for your practice while protecting the planet.
26" x 71" x 3/16" thick
MATERIALS & DETAILS
- Offers unparalleled wet grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
- Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
- 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
- Made in Germany
USAGE & TIPS
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or a diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) and a damp cloth or sponge. It is recommended that you DO NOT put eKO™ natural rubber yoga mats in the washing machine as it will encourage the material to break down (biodegrade).
Through Manduka's manufacturing process, the eKO Series mats are 99% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities. However, if you know you are sensitive to even traces of latex then we recommend you purchase from our PRO Series yoga mats.