The eKO SuperLite Mat is a superior yoga travel mat that provides superior grip, weighs about 2 lbs. and can be folded to fit easily in small travel spaces! These eco yoga mats are made of biodegradable rubber that won't fade or flake. Wherever your practice takes you, the eKO SuperLite is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go!
68" x 24" x 1.5mm thick
MATERIALS & DETAILS
- Exceptional for traveling – folds to fit in any travel space or purse (when not traveling, the mat is best stored rolled)
- Weighs about 2 lbs. for ultra-portability*
- Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
- Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria
- Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes
- 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
USAGE & TIPS
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Restore or a diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) and a damp cloth or sponge. It is recommended that you DO NOT put the eKO SuperLite mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down (biodegrade).
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. It is recommended that the mat be folded only when traveling; the mat is best stored rolled.
Through Manduka's manufacturing process, the eKO Series mats are 99% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities. However, if you know you are sensitive to even traces of latex then we recommend you purchase from our PRO Series yoga mats.