A super absorbent, hygienic layer to place on your yoga mat to prevent slipping.
MATERIALS & DETAILS
- Ember Mat Towel is made using 8 recycled plastic bottles
- 50% recycled polyester, 40% new polyester, 10% nylon
- 100% silicone nubs
- Dots that grip so you don’t slip™ – patented design
- Stays in place on your mat, floor, carpet...
- Weight is 1.25 lbs. - great for travel
- Dyes are heavy metal/azo/lead free
- Made in Korea
USAGE & TIPS
Place Mat Towel dot-side down on top of your yoga/exercise mat, carpet, pilates machine or fitness equipment.
Some practitioners start with a dry Mat Towel, while others prefer to slightly dampen the areas under the hands and feet before they begin.
Use for all asanas including surya namaskar (sun salutation).
Wash separately before using – dyes may bleed - because we use dyes that are heavy metal/azo/lead free and much better for the planet.
Machine wash cold with like colors. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye.
Tumble dry low or hang dry.
Do not bleach.
Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your Mat Towel slick.
Because some dye loss may continue beyond the initial separate washings, use caution when practicing on light colored mats or in light colored clothing.
Avoid rolling up your damp Mat Towel with your mat.