The ultimate sustainable and tie-dyed classic strap, made with 100% recycled polyester. Encourages correct alignment and deeper stretch.
7 feet long
MATERIALS & DETAILS
- Each rStrapClassic is made using 4 recycled plastic bottles
- 100% recycled polyester
- Double d-ring buckle provides secure grip
- Dyes are heavy metal/azo/lead free
- Made in Korea
USAGE & TIPS
Use as an extension of the arms/legs to make poses more accessible and encourage correct alignment.
- Paschimottanasana (seated forward bend)
- Gomukhasana (cow-face pose)
- Supta Hasta Padangusthasana (reclining hand to big toe pose)
Hand wash cold. Wash deeper colors separately– dyes may bleed, because we use dyes that are heavy metal/azo/lead free and much better for the planet. Deeper colors may require multiple washings to remove excess dye.