A supportive pillow that serves all practices, helping you access poses with more ease, and cradling your head in savasana. gray/white/earth-tone tie-dye.
8"L x 4"W x 3"H
MATERIALS & DETAILS
- Cover 50% recycled polyester, 40% new polyester, 10% nylon, 100% silicone nubs
- Made using 1 recycled plastic bottle, for a healthier planet
- Non-toxic polyurethane memory foam cushion
- Dyes are heavy metal/azo/lead free
- Made in Korea
USAGE & TIPS
Place rPillow under the body part you would like to support.
- Padmasana (lotus)
- Savasana (corpse pose)
- Balasana (child’s pose)
- Bharadvajasana (seated twist)
- Hanumanasana prep (low lunge)
Unzip to remove cover. Machine wash cold. Wash deeper colors separately – dyes may bleed, because we use dyes that are heavy metal/azo/lead free and much better for the planet. Deeper colors may require multiple washings to remove excess dye.
Tumble dry low.
Do not bleach.